Professional Consultant starts dealing with subsidized programs as controller and coordinator of projects co-financed programs through intermediate bodies of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness. From 2010 is a business consultant, since having systematized services related to co-financed programs. Furthermore, since 2003 he participated as an evaluator of investment projects to be funded, as a foreign partner of management bodies.
Having the appropriate experience provides:
- Direct feedback on the announcement of new programs and tools
- Planning the aid application of businesses for submission in financial instruments or co-financed programs
- Evaluate the submitted investment proposal based on specific criteria
- Improvement of the rated proposal with proposed interventions in the planning of the project
- Submission of the investment proposal in physical and electronic form to the competent body
- Management, Monitoring and Support of the investment proposal throughout the project, according to the applicable regulations of the programs, to the last disbursement.
Professional Consultant has undertaken co-financed projects, which have been completed or are in progress, to the following programs:
- Local Employment Plans
- Enhancing S.M.E. (NSRF 2007-2013)
- National Contingency Reserve (Action 1 & 2)
- National Contingency Reserve (Female Entrepreneurship)
- Structural Adjustment of Employees of small and micro businesses, employing 1-49 people
- New Innovative Entrepreneurship
- Inland Road Freight Transport
- Firms’ Relocation
- Green and Alternative Tourism
- Processing in New Conditions
- Photovoltaic on individuals’ and businesses’ roofs.
- Extraversion I & II
- Structural Adjustment of Employees and Businesses with more than 50 people
- Programmes third CSF (Trade-Services, Media, Interreg III, Urban II, Information Society, Integrated Urban Development Actions, Measure 1.4, Action 2.8, Action 2.7.1)
Ask your professional consultant for further information.