Company PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANT is your professional consultant to a number of your business concerns and movements, suggesting solutions arising from the current economic and business market. It operates in its present form since 2003.
Mr. Konstantinos Chatzikonstantinou is the main agent of the business. He is a qualified Mechanical Engineer with diploma in Mechanical Engineering of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2001), and MSc in Construction Management of Hellenic Open University (2009). In the past he has worked, from 2003 to June 2007, in Business and Cultural Developement Center (K.E.P.A.) in Thessaloniki, that is the intermediary body of sector that manages and certifies projects, wich are co-financed by CSF 2000–2006. From July 2007 to August 2012, he collaborated with Euroconsultants S.A.. The first four years he worked as Manager for verifications and certifications of operational proposals to the two major projects of Euroconsultants S.A., as Special Consultant to EFG Bank EUROBANK ERGASIAS A.E., which acts as intermediary body for the implementation /application of State aid actions for Small And Medium Enterprises (S.M.E.) under the CSF 2000 – 2006 and N.S.R.F.. At the same time the last two years (2011-2012) of the cooperation, he has activated widely in the private sector as a Manager of private investment programs for S.M.E. and he, also, was a project leader in a number of projects concerning the topics of energy (Responsible for planning and implementation of the support project team of EFG Bank EUROBANK ERGASIAS A.E., for the installation of photovoltaic systems on individuals’ and small enterprises’ roofs), manufacturing, tourism and marketing. Until 2003, he worked in construction companies with responsibilities of Production Engineer. Since 2007, he owns a first grade scholar degree in classes 9 and 27 and he has completed, too many electromechanical studies in various cities in Northern Greece.
Building on the experience and know-how in the field of electromechanical studies, energy studies, investment management of private and public enterprises, as well as internal business management, he established in 2012 in Thessaloniki a PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANT office with a view to develop mechanical engineering studies and projects, and provide services to companies and organizations.
Moreover, the office includes activities such are services to individuals for all the subsidized programs (Energy Efficiency at Household Buildings Program, etc.), energy audits and studies in business premises – residential.
Additionally, Mr. Hatzikonstantinou is a member of:
- Catalogue of suppliers and services’ providers of Interim Managing Authority of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace (2014)
- Registry of Consulting Entrepreneurship of IME GSEBEE (2014)
- Registry of Foreign Partners E.E.T.A.A. S.A. (2014)
- Registry of Assessors of Action ict4growth of IS S.A. (2013)
- Registry of Energy Inspectors of Ministry Of Environment, Energy And Climate Change (2012)
- Registry of Foreign Partners of National Centre for Vocational Guidance (2011)
- National Register of Assessors (EMBA) of the Investment Law 3908/2011 (2011) with numerous evaluations.
- Registry of Assessors of E.F.E.P.A.E. (2010) with numerous evaluations.
- Registry of Assessors of Ε.Ο.Μ.Μ.Ε.Χ. (2008) with numerous evaluations.
- Register of Consultants (2007)
- Association of Engineer – Electrician of Northern Greece (2003)
- Hellenic Association of Engineer – Electrician Graduates of Northern Greece (2003)
- Technical Chamber of Greece (2003)